Top Tips For Christmas
Christmas is a busy time for all of us and we all try our best to spend as much time with our family and friends over the Christmas period.
- If you have a friend or family member helping you look after your equine over the Christmas period make sure you provide them with specific instructions. Write a list to make sure everything is clear and your equestrian assistant knows exactly what to feed and which rugs to put on.
- Let other liveries know who will be looking after your horse and make sure your helper knows the yard rules and signs the visitor book.
- Prepare haynets and feeds in advance.
- Draw up a rota to help each other turn out and bring in over the Christmas period.
- If the weather is mild why not leave your horse out to save on mucking out time on Christmas morning.
- Stock up on hay, feed and bedding to last you over the festive period.
Most importantly enjoy the Christmas period with your family and friends.